- The 3D Difference
- 0% Financing
3D provides jobs to over 75 colleagues and is currently looking for DRIVEN, DYNAMIC, & DEDICATED individuals at our seven locations including:
Career opportunities include:
Apply online now.
Responsible to: Production Manager
The auto technicians will perform repairs ranging from simple dents to realigning damaged car frames. Remove damaged sections of vehicles using metal-cutting guns, air grinders and wrenches, and install replacement parts using wrenches or welding equipment. Position dolly blocks against surfaces of dented areas and beat opposite surfaces to remove dents, using hammers.
Reports To: Call Center Manager
Pay Structure: Non-exempt
Call Center Representative Job Purpose: Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
Call Center Representative Job Duties:
– Determines requirements by working with all phone customers.
– Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
– Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
– Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
– Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell jobs; explaining shop benefits.
– Maintains call center database by entering information.
– Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
– Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Skills/Qualifications: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking.
HS Diploma or equivalent, 6 months customer service experience, knowledge of computers, and related equipment.
Follows company policies to ensure that the customer is receiving the best possible experience
Clean and valid driving record; ability to be in the elements for a long period of time
Working as part of a team you will be restoring vehicles to like-new condition. All while following the company processes.
A High school diploma, computer skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interprets policies to decide whether to: repair or replace damaged parts and components; either using new, used, or refurbished parts; use parts manufactured by the original manufacturer or a third party; and override computer software estimates regarding labor hours. Manages a team of estimators.
High School Diploma / 1 years related work experience. Must have good hand eye coordination and be able to clearly identify colors.
Will make cosmetic repairs to vehicles and repaint them, must communicate with employer and other employees to plan and execute repair and painting jobs on a variety of vehicles, including cars, trucks and buses, etc. Must have a good attitude and be a team player.
Less than 1 year of parts department experience.
Assist in the daily activities relating to parts inventory.