High School Diploma / 1 years related work experience. Must have good hand eye coordination and be able to clearly identify colors.
Will make cosmetic repairs to vehicles and repaint them, must communicate with employer and other employees to plan and execute repair and painting jobs on a variety of vehicles, including cars, trucks and buses, etc. Must have a good attitude and be a team player.
- Remove dust and other debris from surfaces to be painted
- Inspects quality of repairs from Body Dept.
- Responsible for final prep before paint
- Mask or tape off details and components to avoid contamination
- Participate in ongoing technical and safety trainings
- Load and remove vehicle from to booth
- Checking for runs or sags in the paint to ensure a quality product before returning to the body dept. for reassembly
- Help maintain paint booth and supplies accordingly
- Other duties as assigned