- We offer excellent pay
- You will receive a great benefits package
- We offer an innovative and engaging culture
- Our shops are climate controlled
- We have 7 locations in Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties
- Our culture is close-knit and friendly
Responsible to: Production Manager
The auto technicians will perform repairs ranging from simple dents to realigning damaged car frames. Remove damaged sections of vehicles using metal-cutting guns, air grinders and wrenches, and install replacement parts using wrenches or welding equipment. Position dolly blocks against surfaces of dented areas and beat opposite surfaces to remove dents, using hammers.
- Review and evaluate work orders, identifying where additional information or safety changes are needed
- Coordinate with parts to limit delays and improve efficiency of repairs
- May Perform maintenance tasks like replacing head lamps, testing shocks, evaluating brakes, etc.
- Remove/replace broken or repaired parts as per auto specs
- Follows company procedure to ensure nothing is overlooked
- Other duties as assigned
Reports To: Call Center Manager
Pay Structure: Non-exempt
Call Center Representative Job Purpose: Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
Call Center Representative Job Duties:
- Determines requirements by working with all phone customers
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell jobs; explaining shop benefits
- Maintains call center database by entering information
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Skills/Qualifications: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
HS Diploma or equivalent, 6 months customer service experience, knowledge of computers, and related equipment.
Follows company policies to ensure that the customer is receiving the best possible experience.
- Check in customers and expedite info into Scheduler and appropriate department
- Builds relationships with vehicle owners, repairers, and insurance personnel to negotiate costs and sell work
- Input estimates and interacts with other computer software
- Stays in contact with customer during entire repair process, Works to address all customer concerns, and insures satisfaction when repairs are complete
- Responsible for scanning, uploading, final billing and posting payments to customer accounts
- Office Cleaning
- Responsible for confirming payments details from the insurance companies
- Responsible for receiving payment from the customer (collecting deductible)
Clean and valid driving record; ability to be in the elements for a long period of time
Working as part of a team you will be restoring vehicles to like-new condition while following the company processes.
- Cleans, buffs, and polishes repaired vehicles inside and out
- Uses specialized equipment, material, and chemicals to remove dirt and dust, eliminate all evidence of repairs, and return vehicle to like-new appearance
- Responsible for final quality checks prior to delivering vehicle back to customer
- Other duties as needed
- Securing keys to vehicles
- Ensuring vehicles are locked and secured
A High school diploma, computer skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interprets policies to decide whether to: repair or replace damaged parts and components; either using new, used, or refurbished parts; use parts manufactured by the original manufacturer or a third party; and override computer software estimates regarding labor hours. Manages a team of estimators.
- Responsible for staffing, training and scheduling employees to ensure adequate coverage.
- Inspects and analyzes collision damaged vehicles to create a repair plan and apply pricing.
- Builds relationships with vehicle owners, repairers, and insurance personnel to negotiate costs and sell work.
- Uses computers to write estimates and interact with other computer software.
- Works to address all customer concerns, and insures satisfaction when repairs are complete.
- Responsible for final Quality Control Check of vehicle.
- Other duties as needed.
High School Diploma / 1 years related work experience. Must have good hand eye coordination and be able to clearly identify colors.
Will make cosmetic repairs to vehicles and repaint them, must communicate with employer and other employees to plan and execute repair and painting jobs on a variety of vehicles, including cars, trucks and buses, etc. Must have a good attitude and be a team player.
- Remove dust and other debris from surfaces to be painted
- Inspects quality of repairs from Body Dept.
- Responsible for final prep before paint
- Mask or tape off details and components to avoid contamination
- Participate in ongoing technical and safety trainings
- Load and remove vehicle from to booth
- Checking for runs or sags in the paint to ensure a quality product before returning to the body dept. for reassembly
- Help maintain paint booth and supplies accordingly
- Other duties as assigned
Less than 1 year of parts department experience.
Assist in the daily activities relating to parts inventory.
- Distribution of parts
- Sourcing Parts
- Maintain supplies for shop
- Parts running
- Coordinating delivery of parts
- Follow guidelines for insurance companies (Geico, Progressive, Allstate, etc.)
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Mirror matching
- Other duties as needed